Virtual Cheese & Beer Tasting with The Kernel Brewery - Fri 26th Feb - 7.30pm
Join our Head Cheesemonger, Sam Wilkin, and Ric Brown from The Kernel Brewery, for a live online cheese & craft beer tasting experience – from the comfort of your very own home!
Each Tasting Pack is for TWO PEOPLE & includes:
4 x 100g British Cheeses
4 x 330ml individual beer pairings by The Kernel Brewery
1 x Tasting Notes
Crackers (GF Crackers Available)
Access link to Cheesemonger-led Tasting Session (via Zoom)
- Session begins at 7.30pm & lasts between 1 – 1.5 hours
- We will send the Zoom link ahead of the session, so don’t be alarmed if it doesn’t arrive in your confirmation email after purchase.
- Driftwood (Thermised Goats’ Milk, Vegetarian Rennet)
- Westcombe Cheddar (Raw Cows’ Milk, Traditional Rennet)
- Baronet (Pasteurised Cows’ Milk, Traditional Rennet)
- Young Buck (Raw Cows’ Milk, Traditional Rennet)
- Damson Biere De Saison
- Brown Ale
- Pale Ale
- Raspberry Export Porter
Price Excludes Delivery - £5.50 per household, charged at checkout
**Participants must be 18+**
We will ship your pack(s) on 24th February for next day delivery. Please refrigerate cheese on receipt!
We will email all the participants with a Zoom link to join the tasting ahead of the event.