Virtual Cheese & Gin Tasting with 58Gin - Thurs 28th Jan - 7.30pm
Join our Head Cheesemonger, Sam Wilkin, and Dylan Bell from 58Gin, for a live online cheese & craft gin tasting experience – from the comfort of your very own home!
Each Tasting Pack is enough for two people and includes:
4 x 100g British Cheeses
4 x 50ml individual craft Gin Pairings by 58Gin
1 x Tasting Notes
Crackers (GF Crackers Available)
Access link to Cheesemonger-led Tasting Session (via Zoom)
- Session begins at 7.30pm & lasts between 1 – 1.5 hours
- We will send the Zoom link ahead of the session, so don’t be alarmed if it doesn’t arrive in your confirmation email after purchase.
- Driftwood (Thermised Goats’ Milk, Vegetarian Rennet)
- Baron Bigod (Raw Cows’ Milk, Traditional Rennet)
- Kirkham’s Lancashire (Raw Cows’ Milk, Traditional Rennet)
- Cropwell Bishop Stilton (Pasteurised Cows’ Milk, Vegetarian Rennet)
- London Dry
- Navy Strength
- English Berry
- Apple & Hibiscus
Price Excludes Delivery - £5.50 per household, charged at checkout
**Participants must be 18+**
We will ship your pack(s) on 26th January for next day delivery. Please refrigerate cheese on receipt!
We will email all the participants with a Zoom link to join the tasting ahead of the event.